Posted by Nick in Sales Career Articles | 0 Comments
File under down economy jobs
Find Good Jobs In A Bad Economy
ARTICLE – How To Find Good Jobs In A Bad Economy
It is definitely a time to evaluate what jobs are the most recession proof in an poor economy like we are experiencing today. You need to learn how to survive a recession or bad economy. When you research articles published by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and at the same time, retrospectively look at previous recessions, some careers actually do well in a down economy.
Compound this with new employment growth initiatives that come with a new Presidency, solid careers start becoming more evident. Let’s look at these industry segments that do well in a bad economy. That’s how to find good jobs in a bad economy.
Industry Segments For Good Jobs In A Bad Economy
Discover where to find good jobs in a bad economy.
1. Energy: Green jobs will be the new growth frontier. People will continue to use energy put the sources will change. From this point on, Green Jobs will grow in as utility costs rise.
2. Health Care: Pharmaceutical sales positions and hospital equipment sales will continue to grow. The medical field doesn’t slow down in bad economies. Getting sick does not stop in any type of economy.
3. International Sales and Business: While the world jockeys economics around in a recession, new opportunities to sell services and products will be fairly steady.
4. Sales: Sales positions are very safe positions in a down turn economy. Companies will put more emphasis on continuing to grow the sales force to bring in more revenue to survive in a bad economy. Good sales people will always have a job. In a slumping economy sales jobs rank as the top priority for all businesses.
5. Debt Collection, Debt Consolidation and Bankruptcy Protection: I think you can figure this one out!
All these positions have one thing major thing in common; they need sales reps and they are the places to look for good jobs in a bad economy. Start off with a solid resume and cover letter. To find out how you can survive this bad economy, train yourself in sales. Go to our sales training company to learn how you can get a good job in a bad economy with a solid sales training course.
I like my job. Too bad sales trainer didn’t make the list.
GET A JOB IN SALES
Interview / Test… Tips That Work!