Posted by Nick in Sales Training To Improve Sales Results | 0 Comments
File under sales techniques
Discover The Top Sales Techniques of The Top Sales Pros
I’ve studied the top sales professionals for over thirty years. My work as a sales trainer is focused on all I’ve learned from observing these sales superstars as they operated in the field. Their top sales techniques are the foundation of all my sales training programs.
Below, you’ll find a list of their top sales techniques. However, please know that there is a major difference between reading a list of top sales techniques and practicing top sales skills. For example, I’ve read a lot on how to hit a golf ball but I rarely find the fairway. The same holds true when it comes to the top sales techniques. Knowing something and knowing how to do something are two very different things.
List Of Top Sales Techniques
The top sales pros know the techniques to successfully,
- Develop a strategy for every sales appointment
- Only pursue deals that can and will close in their favor
- Connect with prospects and build trust
- Uncover reasons prospects should buy from them
- Present products as the answer to their prospect’s needs
- Cost justify the price of their products
- Overcome sales objections
- Ask for the order
By using these top sales techniques, the superstars efficiently transform prospects into clients. Since they shorten the sales cycle, the top sales skills allow the superstars to get involved in more opportunities than the average salesperson.
Thanks to these top sales techniques, the sales superstars work smarter and not harder. Their names are consistently on the top of every ranking report. They enjoy strong job security and receive extra perks from their managers. While other reps are looking for a job, the superstars are constantly being recruited by the competition. As you can see, mastering these top sales techniques is a worthwhile use of time.
Because they use these top sales techniques, the superstars enjoy a higher standard of living. The top 20% of all salespeople earn 80% of the commissions. The 80% of sales reps that haven’t mastered these top sales skills are left to share the remaining 20% of all commissions.
Are you ready to start using the top sales techniques of the superstars? If so, I urge you to get serious about sales training. Master the steps in the Sales Process. It’s the only way to master the top sales techniques required for overwhelming sales success.
Nick Moreno, Sales Trainer